With virtual races on tap for the 2021 summer road race season, there are now even more races to be excited about as the beautiful weather approaches!
From dog walking virtual challenges, like the Woof Walk challenge (we've got you hooked now! - scroll down for more info), to the in-person Gaspesia 100 Ultra in beautiful Percé, QC, you'll be sure to find exactly what you're looking for.
We've broken down a number of upcoming races from province to province as well as some virtual Canada-wide races that are supporting great causes. There are even some in-person races planned for late 2021, which is encouraging news for those of us who are dying to compete alongside others (I know I'm one of those people).
Be sure to check them all out and let us know which race you plan on running!
Have suggestions? We'd love to hear from you on what other races you plan on running in!
The Million Reasons Run
- 2021 Solstice 5k – Virtual Run Canada
- Woof Walk Challenge
- Virtual Canada Day Fun Run 2021
- Mizuno Virtual Midsummer 5k 2021
- ULTRA Night Run 2021
Banque Scotia 21k de Montréal
- Lachine Bonneville Half Marathon
- Beneva Québec City Marathon
- Ultra Trail Gaspesia 100 (Percé, QC)
2021 Sporting Life Virtual 10km
- Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon
- Tamarack Ottawa Race Weekend – Scotiabank Ottawa Marathon
- Canada Army Run: Virtual 2021
- Beat Beethoven Run (virtual)
Virtual Servus Edmonton Marathon 2021
- 2021 Scotiabank Calgary Marathon (hybrid)
5k Coffee Club
- Scotiabank Vancouver Half-Marathon
- BMO Vancouver Marathon (virtual race)
403e Demi Marathon de l’Acadie (in person or virtual)
- Marathon By The Sea Race Event Weekend 2021 (Saint-John, NB)
- Scotiabank Blue Nose Marathon (Halifax, NS)